en - Re: [sympa-users] Subject lines in digest are running together

  • From: Chris Hastie <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Subject lines in digest are running together
  • Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 08:27:05 +0100

On Wed, 6 Apr 2005, Scott Hayes <address@concealed> wrote
On Wed, 6 Apr 2005, Chris Hastie wrote:

Sorry,

It's a plain text digest.

OK,

can you send me an example? Send it as an attachment so I'm sure I'm seeing what your seeing - might be best to do it off list. Also, what version of Sympa are you using? I thought I had an idea what might be happening, but looking at the plain digests I'm producing I don't think that would happen. But perhaps something changed since I last updated my installation.

--
Chris Hastie