en - Re: [sympa-users] Users from a DB

  • From: Daniel Cortes <address@concealed>
  • To: Gwenaelle Bouteille <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Users from a DB
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 18:45:07 +0200

<source>editor</source>
</editor_include>
<sql>
<type>mysql</type>
<host>daniol.fib.upc.edu</host>
<user>sympa</user>
<pwd>password</pwd>
<name>test</name>
<query>SELECT DISTINCT email FROM gente</query>
</sql>
</list>

/home/soft/sympa/etc/data_sources/owner.incl contains:
include_sql_query
db_type mysql
host daniol.fib.upc.edu
user sympa
passwd password
db_name test
sql_query SELECT DISTINCT email FROM gente WHERE nombre="daniel"

The result:
No such list prueba
Language::SetLang(), missing locale parameter
The list "prueba" has got no owner defined
The list "prueba" is set in status error_config
Language::SetLang(), missing locale parameter

Why? SetLang isn't the big problem, but no_owner defined is the big rpoblem, I tried the sql with the same host and it works, and return 1 email.

Tkhks for all, Gwenaelle Bouteille.
I hope my problems give some ideas to other "newbie".