en - Re: [sympa-users] Lists of lists

  • From: Amos <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Lists of lists
  • Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2005 23:20:54 -0600

Aumont - Comite Reseaux des Universites wrote:
No, it isn't. The reason is that we never had design Sympa to authorize list as a subscribtion to another list. There are a lot of reason not to do this, including the incapacity to manage unsubscribtion, bounces, duplicated subscription, configuration inherited properties, ...

We strongly recommend to use sympa ext"ernal date inclusion system. It is really simple :
admin / edit list config / data source setup /
Then choose user_data_source : include2
include_list : list1
include_list : list2
include_list : list3

Fascinating. If the subscription of list1 changes, will that be reflected in the list being configured above?

Amos