en - [sympa-users] Lists of lists

  • From: address@concealed
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Lists of lists
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 23:58:44 +0100

Is there a way to supress the custom_subject of a lists of lists?

For example, Lets say I have three lists: list1, list2, and list3, and each
one has the name of the list as the custom_subject. Then I create a list
called "alllists" (custom_subject alllists), with list1, list2, and list3 as
the subscribers. If I am a member of list1, and someone sends a message to
alllists, the subject line looks like:

[list1][alllists] Test Subject

Ideally, I would like to supress the custom_subject in this case. Is this
possible?

Thanks,

Eric