en - [sympa-users] Two questions

  • From: Brent Kearney <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Two questions
  • Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 12:40:05 -0800

Hello,

I have two questions about sympa list configuration. Is there any way
to setup dynamic editors for a list? Instead of having lines like:

editor
email address@concealed

...in the config file, it would be nice to specify an SQL query.

My second question concerns the "send" parameter. Is there a way
to specify a list of email addresses that are allowed to send to a
list, when email addresses are not list subscribers? Again, it
would be great if that could be included using an SQL query.

Many thanks,

Brent