en - [sympa-users] invite command does not send as it should...

  • From: "GSLT Systems Administrator" <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] invite command does not send as it should...
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 16:53:18 +0100

hi all!

i need your help, i googled but could not find something about it so i
turn to you pros. :)

when vi send

invite listname inviteemail

to sympa it executes the comman though the email received by
inviteemail contains only a subject "sub listname" and no body, even
though we have the defaul subscription invite message:

»