en - Re: [sympa-users] Editing the edit_list_request template

  • From: Aumont - Comite Reseaux des Universites <address@concealed>
  • To: Eric Schoville <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Editing the edit_list_request template
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 12:03:03 +0100

Eric Schoville wrote:

I am trying to edit the edit_list_request_template in order to restrict the available options. While I can understand why the template has been set up the way it is, I have 3 questions:

1) Is there a way to limit the options that appear on the editing screen?

Yes the way that parameters are modified, viewed or hidden to list owners is defined in file edit_list.conf and it depend on the your privilege. Take care if you are listmaster, you don't see what a simple list owner see but a much more complete form including all list parameters.

have a look into edit_list.conf.

If near futur (Sympa 5.0a will availible before Chrismas), you will be able to define a edit_list.conf for a list family. It's to say that the edit form will depend on your privilege and on the type of the list.

Serge Aumont