en - [sympa-users] Editing the edit_list_request template

  • From: Eric Schoville <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Editing the edit_list_request template
  • Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 09:26:08 -0600

I am trying to edit the edit_list_request_template in order to restrict the
available options. While I can understand why the template has been set up
the way it is, I have 3 questions:

1) Is there a way to limit the options that appear on the editing screen?

2) Is there a way to make all of the options appear on one screen?

3) If I want to add specific information for a parameter, how would I go
about doing it? I've tried doing something like the following, but it
doesn't work...

[IF p->name=subject]
I am here.
[ELSE]