en - Re: [sympa-users] Editing the edit_list_request template

  • From: Olivier Salaun - CRU <address@concealed>
  • To: Eric Schoville <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Editing the edit_list_request template
  • Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 17:31:27 +0100

Hi Eric,

Eric Schoville wrote:

I am trying to edit the edit_list_request_template in order to restrict the available options. While I can understand why the template has been set up the way it is, I have 3 questions:

1) Is there a way to limit the options that appear on the editing screen?

Yes you can customize this behaviour in edit-list.conf :
foreach parameter you can tell, if owners, privileged owners, can read/write parameters.
Check the associated documentation :
http://www.sympa.org/doc/html/node15.html#SECTION001520000000000000000

2) Is there a way to make all of the options appear on one screen?

You just have to remove the first [IF !group] ...[ELSE] level in edit_list_request.tpl

3) If I want to add specific information for a parameter, how would I go about doing it? I've tried doing something like the following, but it doesn't work...

You could extend the help_admin.tpl file that is used to provide contextual help in the edit list form.

--
Olivier Salaün
Comité Réseau des Universités