en - Re: [sympa-users] a couple of problems

  • From: Yonni Edelist <address@concealed>
  • To: Olivier Salaun - CRU <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] a couple of problems
  • Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 22:05:23 +0300

hello Olivier,
> That indicates that the alias_manager.pl script returned an error status
> with '2' as a value. It indicates incorrect parameters in the original
> script but might indicate something else in your modified version...
yeah it means the same thing in my script too. (i actually copy-pasted the
parameter check part from the original).
the thing is, as i said, that when running it manually (%perl alias_manager.pl
add list my.domain.org) it works fine.
i did a little experiment where the first line of the script was to write to a
file- that never happened when it was triggered from the web service...
maybe that other error message has something to do with that:
Language::SetLang(), missing locale parameter

> You should also check that you have correct privileges on your aliases
> file.
sympa user has execution writes for this file.
thanks,
Yonni