en - [sympa-users] a couple of problems

  • From: Yonni Edelist <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] a couple of problems
  • Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 16:04:00 +0300

hi all,
two problems i encountered with sympa lately:
1. when i try to use the web interface to purge a closed list, i get a 500-
internal server error. sympa log, however, says nothing.

2. since i couldn't get alias_manager.pl to work with qmail, i created my own
alias_manager.pl, and put it in the /bin directory. when i run it myself from
the command line (i.e %perl alias_manager.pl add list my.domain.org) it works
great. when i create a list using the web interface, it doesn't work.
here's what the log says:
-Internal error : Incorrect call to alias_manager
-Language::SetLang(), missing locale parameter

thanks,
Yonni