en - [sympa-users] lists with the same names on virtual domains

  • From: address@concealed (Rob Ristroph)
  • From: address@concealed (Robert G. Ristroph)
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] lists with the same names on virtual domains
  • Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2004 23:08:11 -0500

I noted that the documentation said that two virtual domains should
not have lists with the same name. I tested the creation of such a
list and sure enough it said "list_already_exists".

Is fixing this planned ? If the sympa developers time is too limited,
they might have other issues to address first, if so would it be
something that I could undertake myself, or is it very complecated ?
I can program in perl, but I don't have a lot of experience doing it.

--Rob