en - Re: [sympa-users] Find forwarded address: VERP? Customized delivery?

  • From: Aumont - Comite Reseaux des Universites <address@concealed>
  • To: S P Arif Sahari Wibowo <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Find forwarded address: VERP? Customized delivery?
  • Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2004 15:45:32 +0200

S P Arif Sahari Wibowo wrote:

I read about it in the manual. Apparently this have nothing to do withbounce management, am I correct?

bounced.pl must be installed and running. Nothing else to do unless you want to tun bounced. Look at bounce parameters.

No, if any welcome message is bounced,the related subscriber is removed.

Well, this make sense for welcome message, but doesn't make sense for reminder message. The bounce may be temporary.

If you don't want sympa to remove subscriber where remind message is bounced, do not set the "reminder_return_path" parameter.

Serge Aumont