en - Re: [sympa-users] Find forwarded address: VERP? Customized delivery?

  • From: S P Arif Sahari Wibowo <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Find forwarded address: VERP? Customized delivery?
  • Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 06:41:00 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 30 Mar 2004, Aumont - Comite Reseaux des Universites wrote:
>S/MIME and user authentication based on X509 for both wen and mail
>interface are included into sympa for nealy 2 years now.

I read about it in the manual. Apparently this have nothing to do with
bounce management, am I correct?

>No, if any welcome message is bounced,the related subscriber is removed.

Well, this make sense for welcome message, but doesn't make sense for
reminder message. The bounce may be temporary.

I guess much more development for sympa to have reliable on VERP /
customized delivery based bounce management.

Thanks!

--
Stephan Paul Arif Sahari Wibowo