en - Re: [sympa-users] Find forwarded address: VERP? Customized delivery?

  • From: S P Arif Sahari Wibowo <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Find forwarded address: VERP? Customized delivery?
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 11:08:34 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 29 Mar 2004, Aumont - Comite Reseaux des Universites wrote:
>This feature does not exist in current Sympa version.

Which feature does not exist:
- using VERP (or other customized delivery) for e-mail delivery (to track
bounce e-mail), or
- selective customized delivery?

>Yes Sympa use VERP for reminder (and welcome) message.

Will Sympa use that to do bounce management?

Can I turn off the bounce management by analyzing bounce e-mail, and just
use VERP to do bounce management?
Maybe set the reminder to be more frequent (every 3 days or so)?

Thanks!

--
Stephan Paul Arif Sahari Wibowo