en - Re: [sympa-users] ignoring bouncing subscribers?

  • From: Thomas Barth <address@concealed>
  • To: Aumont - Comite Reseaux des Universites <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] ignoring bouncing subscribers?
  • Date: 07 Jan 2004 16:24:21 +0100

Hi

> Currently, this is not possible but we could imagine to set subscribtion
> option to "nomail" for each subscriber where bounce level is too hight.

I can't find the option to determine the condition for nomail. Logged in
as listmaster I am allowed to change the subsribers option from normal
to "no mail" and the visibility mode from public to conceil. I am runing
sympa version 3.4.4.3. Or do I have to set the condition to the config
file of my list manually? What expression do I have to adjust?

And how does sympa manage crashes accidently caused during the mailing
process? At the end of the month we want to send a newsletter to about
600000 community-members by using sympa for the first time. Does sympa
support "resuming"? Will sympa proceed with the firt email address that
couldn't be sent? It's very important that one recipient gets only one
email.

Thomas