en - Re: [sympa-users] ignoring bouncing subscribers?

  • From: Aumont - Comite Reseaux des Universites <address@concealed>
  • To: Thomas Barth <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] ignoring bouncing subscribers?
  • Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2004 13:48:25 +0100

Thomas Barth wrote:

Hi,
is there an option to ignore bouncing subscribers when sending new
emails (newsletter) to the subscriber list? At this time I simply get
informed about the bouncerate and the advice to delete bouncing
subsribers. I don't want to delete them but ignore for the next
newsletter. Any idea?

Thomas

Currently, this is not possible but we could imagine to set subscribtion option to "nomail" for each subscriber where bounce level is too hight.

Serge Aumont