en - Re: [sympa-users] ldap schema

  • From: Olivier Salaun - CRU <address@concealed>
  • To: decoy <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] ldap schema
  • Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2004 16:13:37 +0100

We had started these developments a few years ago but it has not been finilized. The aim was to export mailing lists in an LDAP directory, allowing a central mailing list server to list external mailing lists via LDAP.

We will probably remove these pieces of code ; Sympa's SOAP server should provide these kind of features (listing and interracting with external Mailing Lists).

decoy wrote:

i have looked through the sympa sources and i found that Ldap.pm has this
function called export_list. Am I just unable to find it, or is there
really no documentation on that?
[...]
is therte a schema somewhere that includes these attributes and the
objectClass? If not, I will write one, I have one of these IANA numbers
for creating schemas.

--
Olivier Salaun
Comite Reseau des Universites

  • ldap schema, decoy, 01/07/2004
    • Re: [sympa-users] ldap schema, Olivier Salaun - CRU, 01/07/2004