en - Re: [sympa-users] sympa is not likeable

  • From: "Thomas Barth" <address@concealed>
  • To: "Sympa" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] sympa is not likeable
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 13:11:24 +0100

Hi,
now I have installed the sympa version 3.4.4.3 producing less
error-messages. Great! But one error still occurs:

dev:/etc/sympa# /etc/init.d/sympa restart
Stopping mailing list manager: sympa.
Starting mailing list manager: sympasympa.conf/cookie parameter
has changed. You may have severe inconsitencies into password
storage. Restore previous cookie or write some tool to re-encrypt
password in database and check spools contents
(look at /etc/sympa/cookies.history file).

Sympa cannot be restarted unless I delete /etc/sympa/cookies.history
Any idea, what this error means exactly?

Thomas