en - Re: [sympa-users] Two problem with sympa...

  • From: Olivier Salaun - CRU <address@concealed>
  • To: Marco Gaiarin <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Two problem with sympa...
  • Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2003 15:33:28 +0200

Hi Marco,

1st problem : bounces not processed
Bounce reports (mesages received at the list-owner address) should be piped to the bouncequeue program, NOT to the queue program.

2nd problem : editing the subscriber gecos field
We we have fixed 2 problems related to editsubscriber feature.
One was related to web templates, including Italian. Here is the fix :
http://listes.cru.fr/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/sympa/wwsympa/wwsympa.fcgi.diff?only_with_tag=sympa-3_4-branch&r1=1.292.2.7&r2=1.292.2.8&f=u
As far as I can remember, another problem happened when the owner was also subscribed to the list. Here are fixes :
http://listes.cru.fr/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/sympa/wwsympa/wwsympa.fcgi.diff?only_with_tag=sympa-3_4-branch&r1=1.292.2.5&r2=1.292.2.6&f=u
http://listes.cru.fr/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/sympa/wwsympa/wws_templates/it/editsubscriber.it.tpl.diff?only_with_tag=sympa-3_4-branch&r1=1.4&r2=1.4.2.1&f=u

But maybe you should just upgrade...

Marco Gaiarin wrote:

I'm using the (old) version of debian woody, so this colud be well known
problem/bugs closed in newer release...

The fist. I've setup my listserver that use exim as the FAQ explain, i've
added a transport like this:

sympa_special_pipe:
driver = pipe
command = "/usr/lib/sympa/bin/queue $local_part$local_part_suffix"
[...]
to handle bounces and other administrativa requests.
[...]
I can see the bounce on:

/var/spool/sympa/queue/bad/ac-admins-owner.1065603171.17906

[...]

The second. If i try to edit some subscribers, adding GECOS or changing mail
reception mode, i get every time a:

L'indirizzo "" รจ sbagliato (the address "" is wrong)

error message. ?!

--
Olivier Salaun
Comite Reseau des Universites