en - Re: [sympa-users] Two problem with sympa...

  • From: Marco Gaiarin <address@concealed>
  • To: Olivier Salaun - CRU <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Two problem with sympa...
  • Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 16:52:28 +0200

Mandi! Olivier Salaun - CRU
In chel di` si favelave...

> 1st problem : bounces not processed
> Bounce reports (mesages received at the list-owner address) should be
> piped to the bouncequeue program, NOT to the queue program.

OPS!!! Excuse me but i've see:

http://www.sympa.org/fom?_highlightWords=exim&file=128

and i've supposed was OK, but as you can note, also for -owner call the
queue program.

A configuration like this:

# Add sympa to the trusted users in main section
#
trusted_users = mail : sympa

[...]

# Add these transports to transports section
#
sympa_pipe:
driver = pipe
command = "/usr/lib/sympa/bin/queue $local_part"
return_path_add
delivery_date_add
envelope_to_add
user = nobody
group = nogroup

sympa_special_pipe:
driver = pipe
command = "/usr/lib/sympa/bin/queue $local_part$local_part_suffix"
return_path_add
delivery_date_add
envelope_to_add
user = nobody
group = nogroup

sympa_bounce_pipe:
driver = pipe
command = "/usr/lib/sympa/bin/bouncequeue $local_part"
return_path_add
delivery_date_add
envelope_to_add
user = nobody
group = nogroup

[...]

# Add these directors to directors section
#
sympa:
driver = smartuser

# if you want to restrict only to some domain, put there
#
domains = liste.ac.concordia-pordenone.it

transport = sympa_pipe
require_files = /var/lib/sympa/expl/$local_part

sympa_special:
driver = smartuser

# if you want to restrict only to some domain, put there
#
domains = liste.ac.concordia-pordenone.it

transport = sympa_special_pipe
suffix = -request : -editor : -subscribe : -unsubscribe
require_files = /var/lib/sympa/expl/$local_part

sympa_bounce:
driver = smartuser

# if you want to restrict only to some domain, put there
#
domains = liste.ac.concordia-pordenone.it

transport = sympa_bounce_pipe
suffix = -owner
require_files = /var/lib/sympa/expl/$local_part

Is the case to add these to the FAQ, or is better, i think better, to
remove the wrong setup and substitute it with this?!

> 2nd problem : editing the subscriber gecos field
> We we have fixed 2 problems related to editsubscriber feature.
> One was related to web templates, including Italian. Here is the fix :
> http://listes.cru.fr/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/sympa/wwsympa/wwsympa.fcgi.diff?only_with_tag=sympa-3_4-branch&r1=1.292.2.7&r2=1.292.2.8&f=u
> As far as I can remember, another problem happened when the owner was
> also subscribed to the list. Here are fixes :
> http://listes.cru.fr/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/sympa/wwsympa/wwsympa.fcgi.diff?only_with_tag=sympa-3_4-branch&r1=1.292.2.5&r2=1.292.2.6&f=u
> http://listes.cru.fr/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/sympa/wwsympa/wws_templates/it/editsubscriber.it.tpl.diff?only_with_tag=sympa-3_4-branch&r1=1.4&r2=1.4.2.1&f=u

I'll try to apply this patches by hand...

> But maybe you should just upgrade...

Yes, i'm waiting the porting of sympa from debian unstable to debian
stable that Stefan promised some day ago...

PS: can you reply me about the message for the news<->mail gateway,
how are called mhonarc and i can attach to it a wrapper script?!

http://listes.cru.fr/wws/arc/sympa-users/2003-10/msg00010.html

--
dott. Marco Gaiarin GNUPG Key ID: 240A3D66
Associazione ``La Nostra Famiglia'' http://www.sv.lnf.it/

Proteggiamo l'innovazione in Europa: no ai brevetti software
http://swpat.xsec.it/