en - Re: [sympa-users] javascript email address protection

  • From: martin f krafft <address@concealed>
  • To: sympa users <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] javascript email address protection
  • Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 14:14:43 +0200

also sprach Olivier Salaun - CRU <address@concealed> [2003.10.07.1134
+0200]:
> You're right the javascript-based Spam protection was not fully
> efficient untill...today.

Thanks! Right now I have decided to go with Mailman because of
various issues, including not getting any replies to my cries for
help on this mailing list. Please note that this is not to be
considered "bitching". I may be spoiled by the debian-* mailing
lists, where help is usually received within hours, but I well
understand that this doesn't have to be the case on all mailing
lists, and people here seem to be busy.

When 4.x comes out, I am going to check it out again. I like sympa
better for a number of reasons, including the single login and the
much nicer archiving system.

--
martin; (greetings from the heart of the sun.)

invalid/expired pgp subkeys? use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!

people with narrow minds usually have broad tongues.