en - getting subscribers from database

  • From: martin f krafft <address@concealed>
  • To: sympa users <address@concealed>
  • Subject: getting subscribers from database
  • Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 14:39:48 +0200

I am looking at the /data_source preferences and noticed
include_sql_query at the bottom. I filled in the values:

database type: Pg
remote host: localhost
database name: ailab
connection options:
environment variables:
remote user: ailab
remote password: XXXXXXXXXX
SQL query: select email from people
f_dir:

Now I have the query output in the subscriber list (cool!), but when
I make changes to the database, they are not reflected in the
subscriber list. Do I have to update the list somehow? Can this be
automated, e.g. on every post?

Thanks,

--
martin; (greetings from the heart of the sun.)

invalid/expired pgp subkeys? use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!

XP is NT with eXtra Problems.

  • getting subscribers from database, martin f krafft, 10/03/2003