en - Re: permissions problem

  • From: martin f krafft <address@concealed>
  • To: sympa users <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: permissions problem
  • Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 15:02:49 +0200

also sprach martin f krafft <address@concealed> [2003.10.03.1242 +0200]:
> the queue files sympa creates have the wrong permissions:
>
> gaia:/var/spool/sympa/queue# ls -l *
> -rw------- 1 nobody sympa [...] students@lis[...]5177621.18655
>
> How can I control which permissions are used to create these files?

umask is already set to 027. It is not honoured.

--
martin; (greetings from the heart of the sun.)

invalid/expired pgp subkeys? use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!

"when zarathustra was alone... he said to his heart: 'could it be
possible! this old saint in the forest hath not yet heard of it, that
god is dead!'"
- friedrich nietzsche

  • permissions problem, martin f krafft, 10/03/2003
    • Re: permissions problem, martin f krafft, 10/03/2003