en - Re: [sympa-users] How to get things to work properly...

  • From: "Juan Nin" <address@concealed>
  • To: "Adam Bernstein" <address@concealed>, <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] How to get things to work properly...
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 16:18:45 -0300

I forgot to mention...
The server uses virtual domains, but I'm configuring sympa just to use the
default domain (domain.com)

So my Postfix uses it's /etc/postfix/aliases and /etc/postfix/virtual and
I'm using for sympa a separate alias file /etc/mail/sympa_aliases (the
default)

So Postfix's configured to read aliases from /etc/postfix/aliases and
/etc/mail/sympa_aliases
mydomain is set to domain.com in Postfix's main.cf file

has anyone had problems with Sympa-3.4.4.3?
should I try with any previous version??
I really can't believe the problems I'm having.. :(

also when starting sympa with debug mode I noticed a warning that
/home/sympa/bounce/ directory didn't exist, so I had to create it manually,
and also modify ownership to /home/sympa/arc/ to sympa, since it was owned
by root...

and now I notice when running "sympa.pl --debug" it says: "load: Unable to
open /home/sympa/bin/etc/auth.conf"
what's that auth.conf file?? why I don't have it?? I installed sympa from
source... with "./configure, make, make install" without errors..

Juan