en - Re: [sympa-users] How to get things to work properly...

  • From: "Juan Nin" <address@concealed>
  • To: "Adam Bernstein" <address@concealed>, <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] How to get things to work properly...
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 16:07:14 -0300

From: "Adam Bernstein" <address@concealed>

> > NOTE: This was me, after nothing happened with the message, it was not
that
> > it died
>
> Wondered about that, thanks for clarifying, but still, it looks like
> you killed it after waiting only 14 seconds. Is that correct? You
> might try giving it a bit more time, depending on your system, like
> up to a minute to be certain.

Actually I did that just this time, just in order to copy the logs to send
them to the list
Previous times I had not killed it, or if so I had waited some minutes..

Also I once sent the e-mail to the list while Sympa was down
The e-mail remained at /home/sympa/spool/msg/ and after starting sympa it
disappeared, but no mail arrived to the users.. :(