en - RE: [sympa-users] How to get things to work properly...

  • From: "Adam Bernstein" <address@concealed>
  • To: "Juan Nin" <address@concealed>, <address@concealed>
  • Subject: RE: [sympa-users] How to get things to work properly...
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 11:55:39 -0700

Not sure of anything, but noticing a few things:

> Then an e-mail was sent to me (listmaster) to enable the list. When I
> entered the site, after logging in as listmaster, I got the following error:
>
> get_pending_lists : you are not allowed to perform this action

Does it say under your login name, "listmaster"? That error sounds like
you're logging in with an account that's not actually a listmaster, though
some of your report sounds like you are the listmaster, which may just
indicate a more obscure problem somewhere. Does it know you're listmaster
via email interface but not via wwsympa interface?

> sympa: "| /home/sympa/bin/queue address@concealed"
> bounce+*: "| /home/sympa/bin/bouncequeue address@concealed"
[...]

I'm seeing both "mydomain.com" and "domain.com" in different places in
your reports -- is that really what's in the files and logs? Are you
trying to run a virtual domain, or not? If not, it sounds like you have
a mismatch. If so, you'll need to make sure your virtual domain setup
is what it should be, as per the Sympa docs -- if you can't get it,
send details of your domain configuration.

> myList: "| /home/sympa/bin/queue address@concealed"

Probably not relevant, but is that .uy on the end a typo here, or is
it really there? It'll cause some problems, for sure.

adam