en - Re: [sympa-users] How to get things to work properly...

  • From: "Juan Nin" <address@concealed>
  • To: "Adam Bernstein" <address@concealed>, <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] How to get things to work properly...
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 16:04:17 -0300

> Does it say under your login name, "listmaster"? That error sounds like
> you're logging in with an account that's not actually a listmaster, though
> some of your report sounds like you are the listmaster, which may just
> indicate a more obscure problem somewhere.

yes, I'm logging as listmaster and in the interface it appears:
address@concealed

>Does it know you're listmaster
> via email interface but not via wwsympa interface?

via both of them, but it gives me that kind of error for some options as
listmaster..

> I'm seeing both "mydomain.com" and "domain.com" in different places in
> your reports -- is that really what's in the files and logs?
> Are you trying to run a virtual domain, or not?

sorry, that was a typo, when changing things to send the e-mail to this
list..
everywhere it says mydomain.com and domain.com should say the same, it was
my typo
the same in the DB you can see address@concealed and in the logs
address@concealed, typo again

> > myList: "| /home/sympa/bin/queue address@concealed"