en - largest list currently in use?

  • From: "Adam Bernstein" <address@concealed>
  • To: <address@concealed>
  • Subject: largest list currently in use?
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 15:07:48 -0700

This may have been asked before, but I can't find an answer: What's
the largest list currently being run with Sympa? Did the person who
wrote a while ago about 200,000-500,000 subscribers ever get the
system up and running? Anybody on the list care to share numbers?

We've only got about 10,000 on our largest.

adam
* Electric Embers: Powering the fires of change *
* Web, Email, List, and Antivirus/Antispam hosting for the community *
* http://electricembers.net Member of http://techunderground.org *