en - question re. help files

  • From: Miles Fidelman <address@concealed>
  • To: <address@concealed>
  • Subject: question re. help files
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 07:09:54 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

It looks like the help files that I have installed with Sympa are either
out of date or incomplete. They certainly don't have all the information
that is available in the help files for the Sympa demo sites.

I wonder if this is because I installed an earlier version of Sympa a
while ago, then installed 3.4.4.1, and possibly left some of the earlier
files around.

How would I check to see if the help files I have are the latest. Or, is
there a way to install the latest help files without reinstalling the
entire system?

Thanks very much,

Miles Fidelman

The Center for Civic Networking PO Box 600618
Miles R. Fidelman, President & Newtonville, MA 02460-0006
Director, Municipal Telecommunications
Strategies Program 617-558-3698 fax: 617-630-8946
address@concealed http://civic.net/ccn.html

Information Infrastructure: Public Spaces for the 21st Century
Let's Start With: Internet Wall-Plugs Everywhere
Say It Often, Say It Loud: "I Want My Internet!"

  • question re. help files, Miles Fidelman, 06/22/2003