en - Moderators (editors) to deal with subscriptions

  • From: Stewart James <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Moderators (editors) to deal with subscriptions
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 13:20:23 +1000 (EST)

Hi All,

I have a situation where I am to be the main owner of a several mailing
lists (read too many), each mailing list will also have an editor or two
so that each list can have a local person decide if a non-subscribers
message should be deliverd.

The list members are being pulled off an LDAP server, however some lists
do have added recipients, this is fine (thanks to the include2 list type),
however, this needs to be controled. Now I would like the moderators to
also deal with adding/removing the extra recipients.

I have hacked an auth_mod (based on auth_owner) and am just looking
through the wws_templates and think that review.tpl is the one I will need
to modify. I am a little stuck though - this then an 'OR' for template
'IF's?

Also this is on one the virtual domai and would like ti so that these
changes are only for this one. Where would I put these. I understand the
three levels that are available: original, perserver, and per list for
customizations, but have not seen mention of anything for when each server
is servicing multiple domains.

Thanks,

Stewart