en - bulk invitations?

  • From: Miles Fidelman <address@concealed>
  • To: <address@concealed>
  • Subject: bulk invitations?
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 18:49:54 -0400 (EDT)

Is there an easy way to generate list invitations based on a database
query. For example:

I'm putting together a set of lists for an elementary school:
- initially, there'll be a single list, for all parents
- the user_table will have an additional field for each child's grade
- at some future time, we may want to set up a list for only 5th grade
parents - so I'd like to send an invitation to all users with a child in
the 5th grade

Any thoughts on how to do this easily?

Thanks very much,

Miles Fidelman

The Center for Civic Networking PO Box 600618
Miles R. Fidelman, President & Newtonville, MA 02460-0006
Director, Municipal Telecommunications
Strategies Program 617-558-3698 fax: 617-630-8946
address@concealed http://civic.net/ccn.html

Information Infrastructure: Public Spaces for the 21st Century
Let's Start With: Internet Wall-Plugs Everywhere
Say It Often, Say It Loud: "I Want My Internet!"