en - Re: [sympa-users] anti-spam hooks?

  • From: Olivier Salaun - CRU <address@concealed>
  • To: Miles Fidelman <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] anti-spam hooks?
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 14:17:19 +0200

Hi Miles,

I wrote a short description of how we deal with Spam on our ML server :
http://www.sympa.org/fom-serve/cache/214.html

Miles Fidelman wrote:

Does sympa have any hooks that would allow suspected spam to be routed to
a list owner for approval/rejection?

I'm thinking of something along the following lines:

i. all incoming mail routed to spamassassin (e.g. via the anti-virus
hooks)

ii. anything not identified as spam goes to the list

iii. anything marked by spamassassin gets sent to the list owner for
approval/rejection (i.e., treated the way messages are on a moderated
list)

Any thoughts on how to set this up?

--
Olivier Salaun