en - Re[2]: [sympa-users] Chinese and Arabic characters not displayed in subjects

  • From: Zhang Qu <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re[2]: [sympa-users] Chinese and Arabic characters not displayed in subjects
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 15:40:14 -0400

Hi,

Where can I find the raw message and the URL you guy mentioned?
I would like to have a look.

--------
Cheers!

Zhang Qu
Technical Officer
Bellanet International Secretariat
Tel: +1-613-236-6163 x 2303
Fax: +1-613-238-7230
Bellanet, Supporting Collaborations in the Development Community
http://www.bellanet.org

templates:http://listes.cru.fr/wws/arc/sympa-users/2003-03/msg00003.htmlBut