en - Chinese and Arabic characters not displayed in subjects

  • From: "Germa Pelayo" <address@concealed>
  • To: <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Chinese and Arabic characters not displayed in subjects
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 00:05:24 +0200

Hello,

I am testing Chinese and Arabic messages in a sympa list, in order to create
new
ones in these languages. If the body of the message is seen correctly, in
the subject or title are always appearing very strange signs.

We have introduced the script recommended in this message, for the
Chinese templates:
http://listes.cru.fr/wws/arc/sympa-users/2003-03/msg00003.html

But it doesn't work.

The message talks also about a problem of charter converters, but I don't
know exactly which change should to be done in this case.

Can anybody help with this, and also concerning Arabic language?
Many thanks in advance,

Germà