en - RE: [sympa-users] Footers

  • From: "Paul Borghese" <address@concealed>
  • To: <address@concealed>
  • Subject: RE: [sympa-users] Footers
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 14:20:24 -0400

Thanks everyone for your help!

Paul

-----Original Message-----
From: Adam Bernstein [mailto:address@concealed]
Sent: Friday, June 13, 2003 5:37 PM
To: Alexander Brill; address@concealed

> > Use
> > footer_type append
> > in your config and have a look at the manual. ;)
> >

> I tried this myself, but only got this error message:
> load robots config: unknown keyword footer_type

It's a list config setting, not robot or sympa config. And it is available
via the wwsympa interface, down at the bottom of the page on the message
handling and formatting settings... except they're not called that in the
normal Sympa install and I forget what that page is called (mine's
customized).
But as I recall, it is only editable by default by listmasters, not list
owners; permission is controlled by "~sympa/etc/edit_list.conf".

adam