en - Re: RedHat 9 issue? (was Re: [sympa-users] Anonymous/No Subject when items being archived)

  • From: Walter Hopgood <address@concealed>
  • To: Walter Hopgood <address@concealed>, Joshua Bernstein <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: RedHat 9 issue? (was Re: [sympa-users] Anonymous/No Subject when items being archived)
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 08:55:58 -0700 (PDT)

To add to this, it appears that the items in the arc directory by
archived.pl (prior to it being re-written by the "rebuild archives"
command) is written with a French month and the day of the week in
"ET", whatever language that is (pardon the ignorance). As seen below,
the X-Date line has "M" for Monday, which is in mhonarc-ressources as
language "et" and "Mai" which is French and again "et". I've got the
default install where my language is set to "us" in the /etc/sympa.conf
file. I'm still digging....

Example bad header:
<!-- MHonArc v2.5.14 -->
2864708c3c2550cdf2afed9b9f13c289@NO&#45;ID&#45;FOUND.mhonarc.org -->