en - RedHat 9 issue? (was Re: [sympa-users] Anonymous/No Subject when items being archived)

  • From: address@concealed
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: RedHat 9 issue? (was Re: [sympa-users] Anonymous/No Subject when items being archived)
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 12:59:45 +0200

Has anyone successfully installed and archived messages on RedHat 9? I'm
about at the end of my rope here. My new server is RedHat 9 based. Ever
since upgrading, I cannot get archived.pl to archive messages properly. I
have reinsatlled Sympa from scratch (moving everything off and started afresh
to test) but continue to get "Anonymous/No Subject" (on the old mhonarc I
installed - v2.5.14) and "Unknown/No Subject" on the new mhonarc (2.6.3).
I've tried new and old versions of Sympa, new and old versions of mhonarc,
deleting the .mhonarc.db files and rearchiving, but no luck. I've got all
required packages installed, and I'm about ready to throw the whole thing out
the window.

System:
mySQL
Sympa 3.4.4.1 (and 3.4.3)