en - Re: [sympa-users] question regarding listmasteradministration

  • From: "Christian Steger" <address@concealed>
  • To: "Zhang Qu" <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] question regarding listmasteradministration
  • Date: Sun, 25 May 2003 22:21:41 +0200 (CEST)

> Did you find any clue from /var/log/maillog?

hups, i found out, that i have a permissionproblem... - mhh using suexec
i have temporary chmoded to 777, and in the spool/msg dir the apache does
not suexec? - mhh do i miss here something?

the suexec compiled as following:
./configure --prefix=/usr/local/apache1 --enable-suexec
--suexec-caller=wwwrun --suexec-logfile=/usr/local/apache1/logs/suexec_log
--suexec-uidmin=100 --suexec-gidmin=100
--suexec-safepath=/usr/local/sympa/bin:/usr/local/sympa/sbin
--suexec-docroot=/usr/local/sympa

i have checkted with an another script that suexec works generally...

it seems to me, that there are any suexec problems ?

i really not know where..

of course a workaround is to chmod :))) but this is not the way of
security :)

any helps?

thanks

chris