en - Limited list creation

  • From: "Eric Sandquist" <address@concealed>
  • To: <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Limited list creation
  • Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 15:52:38 -0600

How can we limit the type of lists that are available for creation in a robot?  Is it just a matter of removing the unwanted templates?  or is there a place to set this?

Eric C Sandquist
Systems Engineer - IHMS.net
Network Support, Web Services

DISCLAIMER: You're going to have to use this at your own risk, I am not responsible for any damage done by this document. For example, If after installing the software, you sit back in your easy chair to burn a CD, and you slide backwards slightly, bumping the table behind you, which knocks a radio into the pool right outside your computer room, killing the people in the pool, causing a massive short, which blacks out the entire city, but not after causing the power plant supplying your area with power, which just happens to be on a well known fault line, to explode, causing a massive earthquake, which sends California into the ocean.... IT'S NOT MY FAULT!!! (This disclaimer was borrowed from someone, so credits go to that unknown person)

  • Limited list creation, Eric Sandquist, 11/14/2002