en - Question on data source "include"

  • From: John Douglass <address@concealed>
  • To: Sympa Users <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Question on data source "include"
  • Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 14:16:54 -0500

I have a couple of lists that would benefit from being included, however, there are strange little lists that have the following scenario:

list A
list B
list C

List D includes A, B, C but has one or two additional subscribers

I believe that if you use list inclusion you cannot add subscribers. You have to add them to the sublists.

Am I wrong? Are there any plans to have "list subscribers" and "included subscribers" both be able to be used a the same time?

- JohnD