en - Re: [sympa-users] Re: Virtual Hosts (qmail-ldap)

  • From: "Kees Peterse" <address@concealed>
  • To: "Olivier Salaun - CRU" <address@concealed>
  • Cc: <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Re: Virtual Hosts (qmail-ldap)
  • Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 01:06:55 +0100

> Your problem is in your (LDAP) aliases definition, where you don't provide
> the right argument to 'queue' program. It should be :
>
> deliveryprogrampath: preline /usr/lib/sympa/bin/queue sympa@domain1
> and ^^^^^^^^
> deliveryprogrampath: preline /usr/lib/sympa/bin/queue robot@domain2
> ^^^^^^^^

I've changed that (for sympa, sympa-request, sympa-owner and robot,
robot-request, robot-owner); restarted sympa, but still
robot@domain2 is not recognized as a "sympa-robot"; I get a response from
sympa-request stating:

This is an automatic response sent by Sympa Mailing Lists Manager.

The following address is not a known mailing list :

robot@domain2

which is quite strange in my opinion; sympa recognizes robot@domain2 (it's
not just an account from my domain) but thinks it's a non-existing list ?

I feel i'm very close, but can't figure it out...

kees