en - RE: [sympa-users] RE: Re: Sympa 3.4 and Postfix

  • From: "Eric Sandquist" <address@concealed>
  • To: <address@concealed>
  • Subject: RE: [sympa-users] RE: Re: Sympa 3.4 and Postfix
  • Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 18:59:49 -0500

Also, after some testing with 3.4 and 3.4.1, although the web interface
indicates that all aliases have been installed, in truth they have not...
there has actually been no change to /etc/aliases or /etc/domainaliases.

Again... I need ot have both these files modified for proper operation....
Is it possible to take postfix_manager.pl from a previous version and rename
it to alias_manager.pl and get proper operation? Or better yet, what other
options do I have?

Again, I need to have both files modified... and I am using sendmail for my
MTA... but the files are setup in the same manner as Postfix. Example
entries are below:

/etc/domainaliases

address@concealed test+amazinggroups.com
address@concealed test-request+amazinggroups.com
address@concealed test-editor+amazinggroups.com
address@concealed test-owner+amazinggroups.com

/etc/aliases

#####SYMPA LISTS##############################################
test+amazinggroups.com: "|/home/www/sympa/bin/queue address@concealed"
test-request+amazinggroups.com: "|/home/www/sympa/bin/queue
address@concealed"
test-editor+amazinggroups.com: "|/home/www/sympa/bin/queue
address@concealed"
test-owner+amazinggroups.com: "|/home/www/sympa/bin/bouncequeue
address@concealed"
test-unsubscribe+amazinggroups.com: "|/home/www/sympa/bin/queue
address@concealed"

Any help would be appreciated...

Eric Sandquist
Systems Engineer