en - Virtual robot problem?

  • From: Michelle Murrain <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Virtual robot problem?
  • Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 23:23:22 -0400

Hi,

I'm trying to set up a virtual robot (at this point with one list). I'm running into an odd problem.The headers for messages sent out to the list look like:

Why are the List-Help, List-Subscribe, and List-Unsubscribe have only the "mail" hostname, instead of the full host.domain (as the List-Id, List-Post and List-Owner do)?

Also, why is the header for the "List-Archive" not driven by the virtual
robot?

What configuration did I miss?

Oh, and thanks for the mass subscribe advice!
--
.Michelle

Michelle Murrain, Technology Consulting
address@concealed http://www.murrain.net
413-253-2874 ph
413-222-6350 cell
413-825-0288 fax
AIM:pearlbear0 Y!:pearlbear9 ICQ:129250575