en - Re: [sympa-users] Virtual robot problem?

  • From: Aumont <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Virtual robot problem?
  • Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 08:52:24 +0200

Michelle Murrain wrote:

> Why are the List-Help, List-Subscribe, and List-Unsubscribe have only
> the "mail" hostname, instead of the full host.domain (as the List-Id,
> List-Post and List-Owner do)?
I don't know why, I can't see it on ours servers.

> Also, why is the header for the "List-Archive" not driven by the virtual
> robot?
List-archive header is set using wwsympa_url robot parameter.
This parameter is not set in robot.conf Sympa apply it in sympa.conf
file. I suppose you didn't set it in your robot.conf.

Serge
Serge Aumont Comité Réseaux des Universités
Campus Beaulieu
35042 Rennes Cedex