en - Easiest way to add a long list of users to a new list?

  • From: Michelle Murrain <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Easiest way to add a long list of users to a new list?
  • Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 12:47:03 -0400

I'll be migrating a number of lists to sympa, and I also have a list I need to set up right now - I have a text file with a long list of addresses I want to get into the database. Is there a tool already present to do that?

If not, I can easily write one which I'll gladly contribute - but I'd rather not spend the time if I don't have to. I couldn't find anything in the docs.

Thanks!
--
.Michelle

Michelle Murrain, Technology Consulting
address@concealed http://www.murrain.net
413-253-2874 ph
413-222-6350 cell
413-825-0288 fax
AIM:pearlbear0 Y!:pearlbear9 ICQ:129250575