en - Messages not archiving

  • From: address@concealed
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Messages not archiving
  • Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 06:34:30 +0200

Hello,

I seems to be having a problem setting up mhonarc for Sympa. I can send and
receive message in Sympa, but nothing is archived. The config file for the
list has a valid archive entry, with no spelling mistakes as suggested in the
FAQs.

When I view the archive I get "empty_archives" and the logs says "do_arc: no
directory /home/sympa/arc/pubdiscuss@localhost". So I created the directory
and I get "arc_not_found" with the log saying "unable to read
/home/sympa/arc/localhost//thrd.html"

It seems like mhonarc doesn't get called when a message is received or sent,
or something's wrong with my configuration. Any ideas??

Thanks for your help,
Lyndon

  • Messages not archiving, lyndonh, 08/05/2002