en - RE: [sympa-users] HTML Footer?

  • From: "Eric Sandquist" <address@concealed>
  • To: <address@concealed>
  • Subject: RE: [sympa-users] HTML Footer?
  • Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 17:25:54 -0500

In addition to what he is asking, bcause I have the same issue....

What about having 2 email footers, one that is lost-owner definable, and
another which is list-master definable and can be added or removed based on
soem status of the list-owner? This would be an ideal feature, and one
which I need to have...

Eric Sandquist - list.messianicgroups.com
Systems Engineer