en - Re: [sympa-users] HTMNL sending ...

  • From: "Valics Lehel" <address@concealed>
  • To: <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] HTMNL sending ...
  • Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 14:24:05 +0100

Yes, in this way work, but I observed that HTML message are parsed in some
way and transformed to text for that people who use TXT version.

How can be send two diifferent kind of message for users for example HTML
subscribers get a HTML version all images and so on and TXT version get an
another version but we send to them only the content text.

EX:
HTML: header + CONTENT + footer + unsubscribe
TEXT: CONTENT + unsubscibe

And anyne know if I sending from Outlok Express and used to include image in
HTML then the background is included and the pictures are not included in
message. Why's that?

Lehel