en - Cannot login or get new password

  • From: "Jim VanEtten" <address@concealed>
  • To: <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Cannot login or get new password
  • Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 21:14:15 -0500 (EST)

I can send to the lists no problem and moderation via email works good. But
when I try to login I cannot. Also if I use the retrieve password feature
it sends nothing. It was working a few days ago but stopped yesterday.

Has anyone had this problem before? Where does the sympa logging go?? If it
is in the /var/logs/sympa how do I turn up the logging to get more than
just:

Feb 1 21:47:41 grace Font Server[942]: terminating
Feb 5 11:53:06 grace Font Server[952]: terminating

Those are the only two log entries I get in the sympa log.

Thanks
Jim